Join Our Associate Board!
The primary functions of this volunteer board are fundraising and ambassadorship for the organization and our year round arts programming for survivors. AB members are provided the opportunity to network with other professionals with dedication to this issue area as well as professional development & training opportunities in a creative and celebratory environment. Associate Board members will help to increase awareness of our organization and programs through social media, word of mouth, and personal introductions. Awakenings is at a critical growth period and Associate Board members play a key role in the strategic growth of our organization.
We are currently seeking new members!
Seeking early career professionals passionate about serving survivors and elevating their artistic expression to the public eye.
Duration & Time Commitment:
- Commitment to one year minimum of active membership
- Attendance at monthly meetings- currently held the first Monday of every month from 7:00-8:30 pm.
- Attendance at 25% of Awakenings’ programs each year. (Awakenings typically holds 1-3 events and programs each month)
- Attendance at any Associate Board specific fundraising events.
- Participation in all Awakenings fundraising or outreach campaigns
Monetary Commitment: Associate Board Members have a “Give/Get” of $250 per person per fiscal year: This can be money raised from bringing friends to events, donation of or securing donation of services, and/or personal donations.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter & resume to email@example.com